Drumroll please… introducing Aero Ultra Dark! Our signature Aero Aerated tanning foam is now available in an Ultra Dark shade for all our lovers who are looking for the ultimate bronzed glow!
Featuring our delicious coconut scent and dual-action formula for a long-lasting tan, Aero Ultra Dark is our deepest glow yet.
Light As Air, Incredible Bronzed
Super lightweight and formulated to be touch dry in seconds, Aero Ultra Dark absorbs quickly into the skin for the most comfortable and controlled self-tanning experience. Like the other products in our Aero Range, Aero Ultra Dark contains dual action tanning actives to achieve a deep and lasting colour and is enriched with Vitamin E and Jojoba for intense hydration.
Perfect for those with dark complexions and experienced tanners looking for the darkest tan, Aero Ultra Dark will leave you beautifully bronzed for up to 10 days!
How To Apply Bondi Sands Aero Ultra Dark
Want to see a full before and after tanning tutorial with Aero Ultra Dark? Watch our Bondi Babe Steph Claire Smith in the video below as she tries out our amazing new product and reveals her top tanning tips.
Steph's Top Tanning Tips:
- Prep the skin- Steph recommends exfoliating and shaving 24 hours before application.Steph says:
“For me, exfoliating as the first tip is the most important one because having a great base without dry flaky skin is going to mean your tan will look flawless and last longer.”
- Moisturize- before you apply the tan, put a little bit of moisturizer on dry patches, like elbows and knee caps. This helps to prevent your self-tan from clinging to these areas for a flawless finish.
- Use The Right Accessories- Steph recommends using aSelf Tanning Mitt for application, as it makes it easier to blend with a streak-free finish.
- Use Leftover Tan From Your Mitt On Your Feet, Hands & Face- When tanning your feet, arms and face, Steph uses any excess product left on the mitt, rather than applying more. This will make your tan look more natural and blend seamlessly.
- Put On Some Lipgloss!- This may sound a little strange, but when tanning your face Steph recommends wearing lipgloss to prevent tanning your lips too much.
- Prolong Your Tan With Moisturiser- Keep your tan looking fresh by regularly moisturising your skin. Steph recommends using an oil-free formula, like Bondi Sands Body Moisturiser. It’s tan friendly, won’t strip or fade the colour and will keep your skin super hydrated.
The Ultimate Bronzed Glow
We hope you love Aero Ultra Dark as much as we do. Don’t forget to take before and after photos and tag us on Instagram. We can’t wait to see your Australian golden glow!
Happy Tanning Lovers!